Wednesday 21 May 2014

[Week 11 26.05-01.06] The most expensive cars in the world

The most expensive cars in the world



For this car you will be working 206 years! 

For this car you will be working 206 years! 

According to Forbes, the most expensive production car in the world is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport . This car is equipped with a W16 engine with a power of 1200 hp. In 2010, Bugatti entered the Guinness Book of Records - the car has achieved the highest average pass rate in the world - up to 430.9 km / h. An unusual car must also have an unusual price - as many as 3.5 million $! An average Pole who earns a "national average", which is a little over 3 thousand PLN would have to work continuously for 206 years to be able to afford it.

Another car from the list of most expensive cars in the world is the Swedish Koenigsegg Agera car, which is equipped with a V8 4.7-liter and accelerates in less than 3.1 seconds to "hundreds." Its value is approximately 2 million $, but there are produced 20 such a year .




For the similar price one can  buy the Maybach Landaulet, with a V12 engine with a capacity of 5.9 liters and 600 hp.  This limousine distinguishes the most expensive and luxurious gadgets, such as made of silver and hand polished champagne glasses.

Third The most expensive cars in the world is Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, already available for "only" 1.5 million $

The Last in top 4 is Pagani Zonda R - Price: $ 1,3 million (estimated)
The Pagani Zonda R has a 750-horsepower engine of the Mercedes AMG. Pagani has also a door lifted up and a rounded body. There are only 40 cats produced each year. They are equipped with high-quality carbon-titanium chassis. Compared to the old Zonda, the new model will have 4,000 new parts and Pirelli tires specially developed for the car. Forbes estimates that the car will cost over a million dollars.




Race between Bugatti and Koenigsegg

1. Which car would you choose?
2. Have you ever been driven car like this ?
3. What kind of car do you have ?
4. What kind of car do you dream ?

10 comments:

  1. 1. Which car would you choose?
    Alfa Romeo. Speed is not everything. On the other hands, as Jeremy Clarkson would say, POWEEEEEEEER, I might be wrong...




    I'm not.
    2. Have you ever been driven car like this ?
    Yes. the worst ride I ever had. Bumpy, hard and twitchy.
    3. What kind of car do you have ?
    Expect answers like, nice or red. I drive minivan at this time. SUV in the near future.
    4. What kind of car do you dream ?
    Flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the person to ask those questions to... Me and my friends make a lot fun of our mates who bought sport cars. "Funny" thing is, all of those cars are crashed now.

    I see so many things worth buying with this cash that I wouldn't even consider buying a lambo if I had those millions.

    But well, for most people car is the definition of luxury, and if you want to look rich, you have to have a nice car. My friend works as a luxurious car dealer and he said that every driver in Warsaw having a car worth few millions is a bankrupt. None of his clients is financially able to buy them, so they live through credits and loans. But yeah... Bugatti is a must-have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not into such cars so..

    I have been driven car like that but it was nothing special for me, actually it was rather uncomfortable…

    I don't have a car. I would like to have a volvo some day.

    I don't dream about cars, sorry…But shoes and bags - it's totally different story. Haha just joking…

    I don't know many brands of those cars I can only remember color:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Which car would you choose?
    None, I don't like such cars, they are small and awful.
    2. Have you ever been driven car like this ?
    Yes, Once I have and I didn't like it.
    3. What kind of car do you have ?
    One of the hybrid Toyota. The red one ;)
    4. What kind of car do you dream ?
    I don't dream about cars, car should be comfortable and pretty. That is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Which car would you choose?
    From the ones you presented. Maybach Landaulet. If I had so much money to afford it, I would also afford to have a driver.

    2. Have you ever been driven car like this ?
    Nope, and from what I am reading above I was the lucky one.

    3. What kind of car do you have ?
    None kind :) It's the one when you use public transportation or friends to pick you up :)

    4. What kind of car do you dream ?
    Flying? Flying Delorean would be nice... but just flying is enough

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the kind of a guy who is passionate with cars so be understanding.
    1. From these five? I think Maybach or Rolls. I like luxury. :}
    2. Unfortunately no but on the other hand I'm not looking forward to it really.
    3. I have 2013 Ford Fiesta with Aston Martin look-a-like grill. I think it's awesome.
    4. I would be satisfied with some kind of Ford or Mercedes with high acceleration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, I have never been driven so expensive car, but I would love to try. I cannot choose one car from your list. I want to have them all! But right now I have Volvo C30, it’s a black, safe, a little bit sporty hatchback. My dream car is Porsche Cayman S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I would choose Bugatti, because I find them classy.
    2. No, I have never had an opportunity. But my friend went to Italy and he borrowed a Ferrari for a test-ride.
    3. Well, I am a happy owner of Honda Accord and it is very comfortable car. I likes its acceleration and quality - since 8 years I haven't had any major problems.
    4. I like oldies. And my favourite dream one is definitely Saab 900, called Crocodile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd choose none of these. Too small, too expensive, too fragile. Actually, I'd have to park it a few hundred meters away from my home, there's no way these can handle the roads we have there...
    And well, I've been in a sports car once. I could barely fit inside and my head was pushing against the back window. Never again.
    Also, I don't have a car at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Which car would you choose?
    It would be some classic. Like old alfa romeo or volvo.
    Im not a car guy.
    2. Have you ever been driven car like this ?
    Never drove super car. Best I had was ford mustang GT.
    3. What kind of car do you have ?
    I have funny sport peugeot. Stuntman style.
    4. What kind of car do you dream ?
    Im not into cars. Motorcycles are much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete