Thursday 18 April 2013

Week 5: The secret the law of attraction




                                  sources: http://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com/2013/01/

In a nutshell, the film says you attract into your life the things that you think about. The good news is that positive thought is more powerful than a negative thought.
 If you haven’t had an opportunity to watch the movie "The Secret", you should be familiar with it. It lasts about 90 minutes and is available for free on the web.


Through the application of the law you can create your own reality attracting happiness, joy, money, people, situations or find desired material things. To achieve all of this, instead of thinking about negative things all your thoughts should be directed towards what you want and truly believe you will receive.

Is your thinking unconsciously blocking a success?

Most people don’t think about what they want, but what they don’t want in life. They don’t want to be ill, don’t want to be poor, they don’t want problems in their life and many other things. The truth is that when you think constantly about the things  you don’t want they  start to appear in your life.

For example, someone can be very jealous of his/her partner. If you are doing so for a long time, it is obvious that in the end he or she will find some "evidence". They may be more or less logical, but as a result of obsessive thinking and seeking the  evidence of guilt, they will find something.
So it is virtually in every area of ​​our lives. If we see ourselves as interesting and attractive people we do not need to confirm it.

Let's say you want to get rich. You should think of yourself as a rich man who now only has to make some money, which belongs to him because he is rich. That is what the law of attraction does.
Finally, think about how many famous athletes fail before they succeed Lost matches, injuries, defeats.

"The Secret"  impressed me. Although the content of the media seemed far-fetched, and the ideas presented in this film far from my version of reality, the film gave me some food for thought. One of the more reasonable explanations of the law of attraction is that positive thinking makes us see only what we think. So our desires can act as a kind of filter that screens information from reality, allowing us to see what we want. If you want to get familiar with the operation of the filters, read an article about mental filters. For now, the law of attraction is categorized as an interesting phenomenon of the mind and this belief has also been subject to doubt.

So open your mind and give yourself a chance to learn new things. Regardless of whether the law of attraction seems like nonsense or the  truth,  experience it  before creating an opinion.

Have you read the book or seen the movie “The Secret”?
What do you think about the law of attraction?

Sources:
http://www.dlasiebie.pl/artykuly/rozwoj-osobisty/sekret-czyli-prawo-przyciagania.html

10 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the movie as it was low quality on the youtube. So I decided to google some better quality and I wasn't suprised at all when visited http://www.thesecret.tv
    You can buy some stuff on this page and it totally made my mind negative about watching this.
    However main topic of this post is about positive thinking and kind of visualizing things which will materialize if you think hard. Well - kind of bullshit to me. I believe in hard work and positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your point and respect it, I never seen this side and I also did not like what I saw, but the whole idea in my opinion is right and the truth works, I also believe in hard work and positive thinking. Secret has allowed me to open my mind and motivated to act, thanks to the work which will achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a point in Łukasz Zmywaczyk comment. I also belive in more material things like hard work. My parents always told me: "Nothing happens by itself". In my opinion thinking is not enought , even "positive thinking" wont make you good at something, smart etc. People have to be more realistic about their position in life. Not every one have to be millionaire to be happy. Everyone can find happiness in their life, because it is not something which you can buy, it is something inside every person - you have to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you all guys said, I also belive in hard work and consequence. For me the main component of success is being focused on the goal and working hard to achieve it. I don't belive in things happening just because we want them to happen.
    But of course positive thinking is very important thing. It's not that if we think that our partner is cheating, sooner or later he or she will do it. But if we strongly belive that something is wrong, we can't be 100% happy and we start doing irrational things to avoid our imaginary problems. Thinking positive will not make our dreams come true, but for sure it will allow us to be happy when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You started it! So do not blame me for my following words. (and forgive my preaching tone)

    It works. Really. But you must be aware it is nothing but magic. Another word for these beliefs is Huna – it comes out of Hawaiian Shamanic beliefs and tradition. If you believe in God you can easily believe in Huna. Because you should believe in magic the same way you should believe in demons. Problem is that is not exactly the same force. As you can hear in the movie “all forces of the universe will help you”. Question is what or maybe rather who those forces are. Maybe those forces are good spirits and angels – but what if they are not? Are you sure who will answer? Demons are eager to help human beings to be totally independent of God. Question is price. There is always a price – you can be sure of it.

    So… It works. I tried it few years ago with smaller things. But for me it smells like sulfur. And I still do not know real price of it. If you decide to try it just remember to check from time to time if you do not have allergic reaction to Holy water.

    Hope is a virtue. Love is a great thing. Affirmative thoughts can be reviving. But this goes much much further. Too far for me.

    “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.”[Iz 55:8]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think, this is some hippie trash talk, that concentrates rather on positive thinking than on hard work. Both are vital to achive success, but the second one is much more important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never read the book and I have never watched the film either but it seems to be really interesting. I strongly believe that a lot of events in our lives depend on us and our perception of the world. I also believe that it is much easier to make something happen if we believe in it as much as possible. Nevertheless, I actually would not overestimate our ability to make things happen by pure believing. The thing is that it all depends on our motivation which depends on what we believe in. Just believing will lead us nowhere but without believing we will also be in a hopeless situation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard about this book or movie before, thus I also heave not heard about 'law attraction' before.

    It seems to me that 'law attraction' is another term that expands the well-know philosophy of ''Positive Thinking'.
    However, positive thinking or 'law of attraction' are not always enough, since often we need more than that if we want our life to be as we wish it to be. However, when we have some problems in our life, it is this positive thinking that can keep us alive and that can give us hope. I know many people who thinks positive but their lives are still very tough and they face many problems. Therefore, I am very sceptic about those types of philosophies.

    ReplyDelete