Monday 7 January 2013

F.C. CHELSEA LONDON


F.C. Chelsea London

Hello everyone, I would like to tell you about my beloved English football club which is F.C Chelsea London. I’ve been a big fan of this team for many many years. The are many popular players playing in this club, for example: Fernando Torres, Demba Ba, Oscar and many many others. Roman Abramowicz is the owner of the club and Rafa Benitez is the half-manager on this year. The history of the club started in 1905, when the club was established by a poor owner and Chelsea had a basic football pitch. The beginnings were tough, football in England was not well developed and it was difficult to find football players, who could be Chelsea’s stars. Till 1931 Chelsea played in the first and second league and, starting from 1931, only in the first league. After the season 1951 / 52 Drake modernised the club. He didn't only sit behind his desk, but he was leading trainings on his own. This charismatic manager of “the Blues” also led to the change of the Chelsea’s symbol. From 1953 Chelsea was represented by the “lion”. Chelsea continued to stay at the lead of the table, and in season 1960/61 Jimmy Greaves became the top scorer for the second time getting 41 goals in the season. In 2003 Roman Abramowicz bought the club and after the season 2003/04 he employed Jose Mourinho. In my opinion he is one of the best coaches in the world. He was able to build a team which was able to win a match after the match. Jose Murinho found stars like John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole. Moreover led by Murhinho, Chelsea reached for the Cup of England 6 times.



STADIUM – STAMFORD BRIDGE (LONDON)



I had a chance to visit Stamford stadium in 2007;2009 and 2011, during holidays. It was an incredible experience for me, because I could see the stadium of my beloved team.

SUCCESSES :
UEFA Champions League – CHAMPIONSHIP – 2011-2012
UEFA CUP – CHMPIONSHIP – 1970-71; 1997-8
UEFA SUPER CUP – CHAMPIONSHIP - 1998
FA CUP - 1960;1961;2010;2011;2012








MY FAVOURITE PLAYER IN F.C CHELSEA :
My favourite Chelsea football player is Frank Lampard. He’s a legend that’s been with Chelsea for the last 10 years. Frank Lampard is my idol because for all these years he’s been committed to his club, for which he started playing at a young age. He is a central midfielder. In the last year he won the most important title, which is the Championship in the UEFA Champions League. He scored in 5 goals and had 6 assist. Frank is a talented and versatile player. He’s also been the captain of the team for many years.


Manchester United – the biggest rival

Manchester has been the biggest Chelsea rival in the English football league for many years. It is led by Alex Ferguson. "Red Devils" defeated the Chelsea team after fascinating penalty kicks. However I think that in the English Premiership - equivalent to the Polish first league – there are more teams which are trying to fight for the championship. Every year in England there is a tough competition between the following teams: Arsenal London, Everton - ( Derby London ), Manchester City, Manchester United and F.C Chelsea.

QUESTION:

      1)      Do you like watching football matches??
      2)      What is your favorite football club ??
      3)      Is football a safe sport ??

SOURCE : 
     
      1)      http://www.chelsealive.pl/

PICTURE/FILM :
3)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFVRYFeeUs
4)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ys8rsvXtg
5)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y19HxjrF6rw


11 comments:

  1. Unfortunately it's hard for me to comment on this topic, because I'm not interested in football, I don’t watch football matches, so also I don’t have my favorite football club. Football is sport in which footballers often have injuries, but in my opinion it's not dangerous. Great to have you such a passion in your life, in my opinion, it’s very important to have your beloved passion that makes you a great pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, it is a break from daily duties ;) as for injuries, you're right, I have knee problems because of football. :((((((

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of football. Once, when I was young I played a lot of football. I liked to play the position of goalkeeper. Unfortunately, due to the adventure sports had a few injuries. Now I watch football on television very rarely, but rather if there are some big championship.

    I do not have a favorite football team.

    I think that any sport can be dangerous. In addition to the normal injuries or health problems among athletes, from time to time you hear such a death on the field due to heart problems. Every sport requires make sacrifices and professional approach. Treatment of exercise can not seriously be really tragic end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I am big fan of football spending every Sunday afternoon watching live matches from England. I do not have a favourite team,hence,I get truly involved with every team. But I must say, I do have favourite players and Messi,Suarez and Ronaldo are in my top three.Even though,all three play differently with own style,they have one thing in common-perfectionism.
    2.As stated,I do not have a favourite team,but if I had to pick one I would definately name Manchester United.Manchester United is a fantastic team with top players where every game is a pleasure to watch. The team is one in the kind.
    3. Personally,I think football is a fairly safe sport comparing it to boxing for example.However,it does carry a risk factor for players with easily occured leg or head injuries.It all depends on the player's luck because injuries during the game are inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Football is an interesting sport but I do not know if I'm the biggest fan. I have time to watch the games with friends and dad. I do not turn on the TV to see entries alone. The exception is perhaps matches with the representation of Polish. I always hope that I get my surprise. My favorite club is a club that just wins, I often pretends to know who in the game. I do not sympathize more with any club. football like any professional sport is unhealthy and dangerous. About 2 years ago, the Polish player Wasilewski broke his leg in two places, someone stepped on him. After all, it is a safer sport than those that use equipment that allows you to develop speed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunetely, I have always been a huge fan of Man Utd. Since i've been 9 years old I was collecting different staff connected to this team. I also love the fact that their coach Alex Ferguson is coaching them for 26 years, which is an oddity. Todays match with Liverpool was also well played 2:1 for Men Utd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I don't like to watch any sport. I'm just not interested in it. Some people like it a lot and I respect it. As Paulina said It is quite safe soport compared to for example american football.
    It always make me laught https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC-H2wXK4T4

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a fan of this game. When I was younger, I used to spend time on a football pitch. Especially in high school. Unfortunately, it happens that as we get older we do not consider sports as something which is crucial in our life. Usually the main reason is the lack of time. This is also why we do not spend time watching matches, as we have a million other things to do. I do not have any favorite clubs, since I am not interested in it. I just prefer watching a film when a have some time to get rest to watching football matches. When it comes to safety… It is not safe, but I believe there does not exist any sport that would not be the reason of injuries. Obviously, there are some more dangerous sports e.g. boxing, but football may cause a lot of contusions which are not regarded as very dramatic but it happens that after some time we realize the danger. When we get older and older we start to feel that the health problems that we have experienced are not that easy to forget about. This is why we should not ignore the pain and we ought to consult a doctor, just in order to have a better future ahead. Nevertheless, I admire footballers, since this sport is kind of risky and demands a lot of hard work to be put in the training.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely, i was a huuuuuuuuuuge fan of football in the past, i used to bet on matches score and i was a guy with this STS or TotoMix book in my hand just to check another date for the next match :) :) :), ekhmm... i have lost alot of money :D i will NOT bet anymore, and nowadays i don't watch matches because i don't even own TV. Like Mikolaj Zdunek i was always a fan of Manchester Untd and i was in love of the playing style of Ruud Van Nisterloy.

    It was then and now i am not a real fan of football :) i really have to say, things changed. Football nowadays has a little bit of showbusiness in it, and even the system of playing changed it is all now so forecasted, and calculated by computers... i do not feel that spirit anymore. When you say spanish league, there are only 2 clubs that matters - Barcelona and Real Madrid, the rest of the clubs are not really sponsored...

    Yes it is a safest sport in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly, I am not a big fan of football. However, when my friends or family are watching the match, I am happy to join them. Also, I do not have my favorite football team.
    I think that professional football can be dangerous and can cause many contusions. Unfortunately, when we decide to practice any sport we have to be prepared for injuries. The most important thing is a good warm-up before each training.

    ReplyDelete